XM eDrum Proceed Series ZP-5S Kit
- The Snare drum has 3 sounds: Hoop, drumhead and rimshot. Hoop and drumhead can be programmed independently.
- The first Tom pad, second Tom pad and Floor Tom pad each have one drumhead sound, which can be programmed independently.
- The bass drum has a single drumhead sound.
- Crash cymbal has both surface and choke functions.
- Ride cymbal has surface sounds.
- Drums and cymbals can work together with a Roland V-drum module if necessary.
- Expand your kit, as the drum module supports up to 14 drums or cymbals.
- Five different complete drum kits available to play: Standard, Jazz, Latin, Dance and Rock.
- Comes with an extremely user-friendly graphic module interface.
- The bass drum comes mounted to the unique XM Rack Steady Bass Drum System, which ensures no matter how hard you play your double bass pedals, it never moves.
- Including the drummer’s sitting area, this entire eDrum kit takes up 120cm x 120cm of space.
|Drum Module||XM-5S||x 1|
|10″ Electronic Pad||XEP10||x 2|
|8″ Electronic Pad||XEP8||x 3|
|XCRP11 Electronic Cymbal||XCRP11||x 3|
|Hi-hat control pedal||XCP||x 1|
|XM Full Body eDrum Rack||XMRS-ZPS||x 1|
|BD (Bass drum) Pedal||PEDAL||x 1|
|Set of cables||XL9||x 1|
Dimension and Weight
|Box of Stands – A||114cm x 28cm x 17cm||14.3 kgs|
|Box of Drums – B||60cm x 31cm x 30cm||9.2 kgs|